Lambretta cylinder bgm Racetour available
Finally available again: the bgm PRO 195 cc Racetour cylinder
The Lambretta cylinder in the video:
THE Lambretta cylinder for the small block:
Mark Broadhurst has incorporated his experience from several decades of Lambretta tuning and over 1.700 tuned two-stroke cylinders into the development of the RaceTour cylinders. The cylinders are available with a 65 mm bore for the small engine cases with 125-175 ccm and with a 70 mm bore for the 200 cc engine case.
The cylinders offer significantly increased performance and thus more everyday usability and driving pleasure:
- Around 14 hp with a 22 mm carburetor and Clubman exhaust *
- Around 15-20 hp with a 24/25 mm carburetor and Clubman exhaust *
- Around 16-24 hp with a 28/30 mm carburetor and Clubman exhaust *
- Around 18-24 hp with a 28/30 mm carburetor and Dev-Tour exhaust
The power is available relatively early in the rev range and the kits have enough torque to drive longer gear ratios. The power delivery is very even, so that RaceTour engines feel like an original Innocenti 200 engine but with twice the power.
Like the original cylinder, the carburetor is on the left-hand side. No changes need to be made to the frame or the add-on parts. This makes the RaceTour the ideal cylinder for everyone who doesn't want to change the look of their Lambretta, but still doesn't want to forego performance.
All required seals, stud bolts and small parts are included in the scope of delivery.
- Ceramic coated aluminum cylinder
- Quadruple screw connection at the outlet
- 200 ccm stud spacing for the intake manifold in the version for small and large engines
- Forged piston with Ø = 65 mm for the 195 and with Ø = 70 mm for the 225 cylinder
- Two 1 mm thin rings in the best Japanese quality
- Solid, completely CNC manufactured head with recessed combustion chamber. Eight-fold screw connection. Made in Germany.
- Compression ratio for maximum reliability when used with both 58 mm and 60 mm strokes.
- Porting layout for high cruising speeds, lots of torque and a wide range of power
- The purchase price is refinanced through the moderate consumption values
- There is sufficient material on all sealing surfaces and channels to machine the cylinder to the maximum
* The higher Clubman performance specifications are possible with the bgm MRB Big Box Clubman exhaust.
Leave a commentParticipate in the discussion?
Leave us your comment!