New innovative carburetor cover from Crazy Monkey Development
The monkey was busy and has more Carburetor cover
Unfortunately, it didn't work out with the Red Dot Design Award - but what counts is practice. And here the completely redesigned carburetor covers from CMD have the edge.
From now on they are Carburetor cover available for the following carburettors:
- Dell'Orto VHSA34 / VHSB34 / Article No. CMDSH0014
- Dell'Orto PHBL / Keihin PWK28 / Article No. CMDSH0013C
- Dell'Orto VHSH30 CS / article no. CMDSH0015
- Dell'Orto VHSA32 / Article No. CMDSH0016
- Dell'Orto PHBH / Article no. CMDSH0012
The Snakehead carburetor cover
The special thing about this ingenious Crazy Monkey Development Snakehead carburetor cover is that extremely flat design thanks to the integrated throttle cable guide. That saves a lot of space under the hood.
The integrated throttle cable guide in the rotatable snakehead lid is a stroke of genius: it not only saves a lot of space, it also works without a stop. This means that the carburetor cover is connected to the throttle cable rotate freely through 360 ° lets and thus always optimally positioned at a hunt.
The modern production from the finest technical nylon (PA) makes this noble carburetor cover almost indestructible even in extreme racing use.
- Carburetor cover (slide cover) "SnakeHead"
- Screwed, round cover. 360 ° rotatable upper part
- without stop. Integrated rope guide with a bend of approx. 110 °
- Extremely resistant technical nylon (PA)
- Adjusting screw M6x0,75 (like Dell'Orto orig.)