TRE GIORNI 2015
The legendary event in the Alps has been fully booked for months. We'll take you there anyway!
The Scooter Center raffles the very last starting place with the Start number 198:
Share a picture of you and your scooter using the hashtag # SC3Giorni
We will draw the winner on Monday, August 11th.
Here is the information provided by the organizers, the following services are offered:
- Polo shirt with individual starting number
- Badge Tre Gironi 2015
- Patch Tre Gironi 2015
- Drivers Pass with vouchers and entry to the Vespa Village
- start number
- Banner Tre Gironi 2015
- Vouchers for all toll roads
- City tour in Innsbruck with a professional guide
- Go to the cinema in the open air cinema in the Innsbruck Zeughaus
- Closed parking area for Vespa
- Thursday: Lunch in the Kaiserhaus (you can choose from: roast pork or pasta dish, followed by Kaiserschmarrn as dessert)
- Friday: snack bags for on the go / Tyrolean specialties buffet in the evening
- Saturday: snack sack
- Vouchers for all toll roads in the road book
- Help numbers
- Trophies for the best results in the time trials
As prizes for the best of the best at the Tre Giorni 2015, we will be awarding plaques instead of trophies this year. The badges are limited and have become beautiful! I hope everyone can get hold of one! Pictures will be online soon.
Here too we gave full throttle. In addition to the Tre Giorni II plaque, there will also be pins and stickers for the event. We also had a Tre Giorni patch produced. So it will be a full bag that we can give you.
Tre Giorni Shirts:
This year we have once again opted for a very high quality polo. The color will be different from the last polo, but the rest will remain the same. Again, the personal start number is printed on the shirt for each driver.