https://blog.scooter-center.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/lambretta-racing_6.png 545 1004 philipp https://blog.scooter-center.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Scooter-Cejnter-SC-Logo-2016.png philipp2016-07-14 16:38:532022-04-07 17:28:17Casa Lambretta Racing Team successful with bgm PRO parts
bgm PRO tuning parts from the Casa Lambretta racing team
We supply the Casa Lambretta Racing Team from Vittorio Tessera with a selection of our high quality bgm PRO LambrettaProducts.
The racing team is very successful and is currently clearing all prizes across Europe. We are pleased that we can contribute to this with the bgm parts. The following parts are built into the Rennlambrettas:
bgm PRO parts
- Rear shock absorber -BGM PRO R12 V2 Black Edition, 300-310mm- Lambretta LI, LIS, SX, TV (series 2-3), DL, GP - black article no. BGM7772
Latest version of the Lambretta bgm shock absorber. Compared to its predecessor, many details have been further optimized.
The biggest innovation is the ability to adjust the height of the shock absorber by 10 mm. This allows additional space to be created between the frame and the suction cup.
- Bushings with silent rubbers mounted
- progressively wound spring
- Rebound and compression damping with marking hard -> soft
- Length adjustment by 10 mmThe proven features have remained:
- massive 14 mm piston rod
- Adjustment of the spring preload
- massive CNC body, anodized
- Clutch -BGM PRO Superstrong 6 discs, 10 springs- Lambretta LI, LI S, SX. TV (series 2-3), DL / GP - 47 teeth article no. BGM8011NR47
The bgm PRO Superstrong Lambretta coupling is the plug & play solution - Made in Germany.
The complete clutch comes with six bgm PRO clutch linings, ten springs that are specially made for this clutch and five 1.5 mm steel plates. The coupling fits plug & play without spacers or other fiddling.
The friction surface of the six discs in connection with the supplied springs is calculated to transmit a torque of 60Nm. For more moderate setups, we optionally offer softer springs.
If other springs are to be used, please make sure that their block size does not exceed 15mm. All CNC machined parts of the clutch are made of 42CrMo4.
- Clutch springs -BGM PRO- Lambretta LI, LI S, SX. TV (series 2-3), DL / GP - hard (5,5 turns) - 10 pieces Article No. BGM8010FX
bgm PRO clutch springs are made in Germany and are subject to continuous quality testing. The Oteva70® material used makes the springs block-stable and true to size. The spring does not deflect sideways until it is blocked; when relieved, it returns to its original length. The clutch spring retains its full spring force. The spring rate is significantly tighter than that of an original spring - ideal for engines with increased performance.
- Clutch linings set including steel plates -BGM PRO Superstrong Racing Red- Lambretta LI, LIS, SX, TV (series 2-3), DL, GP - 6-plate article no. BGM8006KT
The bgm PRO Superstrong clutch linings in the "Racing Red" version are among the best-performing linings on the market. The heavy-duty organic pad mixture is created for the high pressures and high temperatures in racing. The high-quality covering material is thinner than a conventional cork covering. This enables an additional friction disc to be installed in the entire Racing Red pad package.
- Cable set -BGM PRO- Lambretta DL, GP Article no. BGM6401N
Revised version of the proven Lambretta bgm PRO cable set. The well-known features such as the correct length of the outer and inner sleeves, the outer cable with a PTFE sleeve for smooth operation and the detailed plan for laying the cables have of course been retained Inner cables are less susceptible to wear. The clutch cable and front brake cable now have inner cables with pear nipple adapters. This ensures a significantly lower load on the cable at the barrel in the area of the lever. This means that torn clutch cables are a thing of the past. The scope of delivery includes the following cables: gearshift (2x), clutch, front brake, rear brake, gas cable, an additional long inner gas cable for using larger carburetors, choke cable and soldering nipple to adjust the length of non-original ones carburetors.
- Coupling socket -BGM PRO- Lambretta LI, LI S, SX. TV (series 2-3), DL / GP article no. BGM8010B
The bgm Pro coupling socket is another innovation in the field of Lambretta coupling technology. A high-quality, special material always ensures optimal sliding behavior. The socket allows the clutch to be separated very cleanly, and the start-up behavior is optimized. The result is a clean coupling without judder, even with very powerful engines. The bushing is manufactured by bgm from a special material (for operation with little lubricant) with high precision from the solid.
- Heavy-duty, special material
- Made in Germany
- Clean separation behavior of the coupling
- Start-up without chattering
- Circumferential lubrication groove
- Suitable for Lambretta LI, LI S, SX. TV (series 2-3), DL / GP