Vespa assembly stand: easier and safer to screw
Update: Now there is a new version of the Vespa assembly stand available!
The Vespa is almost 70 years old and now there is finally this ingenious one Vespa assembly stand for your Vespa scooter.
With this extremely stable You can easily work on the Vespa assembly stand on the scooter and remove the engine, for example. Due to the very stable material and the safe and easy handling cannot tip your Vespa sideways, forwards or backwards.
"An acquisition for life"
The work stand will easy, quick and safe fixed to the body with bolts, this only works for models with removable side jaws.
Our assembly stand: simple. Secure.
The vehicle is now stable on the assembly stand and on the front wheel. Thanks to the leverage effect, only a very small amount of force is required to jack up. By the way, you can change the side of the lever, e.g. left / right-handed or for reasons of space.
When jacked up, you can easily move the Vespa using the practical scooters on the stand. this is particularly useful if, for example, the engine has been removed and the scooter is to be put aside for the time being. The chassis can also be adjusted laterally with the assembly stand fixed.
- Made from high-strength square steel profiles
- Extra wide support surface for extremely safe standing of the vehicle
- Large ground clearance of the scooter: Problem-free installation of wide tires (e.g. 130 / 90-10) and lefthand systems.
- Roller can be moved on the holder.
- Adjustable in height through 3 levels
- Needle bearing rollers, very easy to change, very smooth running
- Solid steel axle for wheels
- Solid steel axle for scooter holder
- Plastic turning handles for fixing
- Painted black matt.
- L-piece that can be inserted on both sides for left and right-handers
- Made in Germany
Pictures assembly stand for Vespa